Visiting Angels focuses on specific elements of care through a collection of customized programs called Senior Life Care Navigation.™
Central to our mission is restoring hope by caring for the emotional, spiritual and physical needs of the client. We accomplish this through relationship building and effective communication with clients, families and health care providers. Life Care Navigation was created to provide those in need with a journey of dignified and compassionate care.
Types of Senior Life Care Include
- Companion Care Companion Care provides seniors with a skilled caregiver to help with meal preparation, engaging in favorite activities, help with running errands, and a wide variety of other activities that make independent living possible.
- Personal Care We’ll match your loved one with a caring home aide who can provide the living assistance services in your loved one’s home or residence.
- Certified Palliative Care Our Angel Companions attend to the needs of the whole person: physical, emotional, social, and spiritual.
- Ready-Set-Go Home — Avoiding Hospital Readmissions Helping seniors avoid costly hospital re-admission and stay at home where they want to be.
- Social Care Program Helping seniors utilize technology and social media to stay active and engaged.
- Dementia Care Working to improve the quality of life for persons living with dementia.
- Alzheimer's Care Helping your loved one maintain the independence of their daily routines and familiar surroundings.
- End of Life Care Supporting and assisting our clients and their families through the end of life process.